Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Best Gift

There may be times that I seem to have reverted to my old self, but those are just insignificant. My husband and I have made a habit out of starting our Sundays with a trip to the market. And I enjoy every experience, I love shopping if it meant buying food that's healthy.

My dear son has been showing some difficulty in sleeping and exhibits distaste in food. But he is just going through his cycle, that is something I cannot have complete control over.

Lastly, we managed to squeeze in efforts to arrange our bedroom after dinner. It was fun, just like how I've always imagined it to be. Despite all the negative statements I threw at a particular someone today (for the monetary cheat that she did us), I've managed to keep my spirits up and for me, that's a great thing.

Thank you dear God for the best gift of another day! :)


No comments: